1. All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
2. Cash with order, credit card (Mastercard, Visa & switch) or payment on collection. For APPROVED ACCOUNTS ONLY, payment within 14 days.
3. All orders under £100 need to be paid on a proforma invoice.
4. In accordance with Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, Overdue accounts may be charged interest at a rate up to 12%.
5. Goods can only be supplied VAT free if a letter of authorisation is supplied with each order.
6. Carriage will be charged at cost.
7. All samples are supplied on a proforma invoice and are non refundable after 30 days.
8. Goods cannot be despatched where a customer’s account is overdue or over the credit limit.
9. Genuine faulty returns will be credited at full cost price, or goods replaced..
10. We may supply goods or services by more than one consignment and invoice each separately, in which case each such consignment shall be deemed to be a separate contract subject to these conditions and you shall pay us the amount payable under the invoice for each consignment not withstanding any rights which you claim against us in respect of any other consignment.
11. We cannot guarantee exact garment/material colour shade and sizing due to manufacturers continuing specification changes.
12. Printed or embroidered goods ordered incorrectly by the customer, ie. size or colour will not be exchanged.
13. Hargreaves-Synergie reserve the right to charge completed artwork costs on cancellation of orders.
14. All embroidery tapes and screens remain the property of Hargreaves-Synergie. There will be a £30.00 charge for embroidery tapes if requested
15. It is an express condition of all contract for the reproduction of designs, motifs, logos or artwork by Hargreaves-Synergie that you either own or possess the full authority and permission of the holder of the relevant Copyright, Trademark or other Intellectual Property rights to reproduce the design, motif logo or artwork.
16. We cannot accept responsibility for damage to any design, motif or artwork or to the material on which the same are reproduced, including loss of profit or goodwill or other consequential loss of the customer or any person arising from any contract between Hargreaves-Synergie and the customer
17. The signature of any employee or agent is proof of receipt.
Returned or represented cheques will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
18. Printed / Embroidered samples will incur a handling charge of £15.00.
19. Artwork charges may be applied if good camera-ready artwork is not supplied. Min. charge £35.00.
20. A written report must be submitted within 7 days of receipt of goods if the goods are in any way defective and any shortages or non-delivery must be notified in writing within 7 days.
21. The supplier intends to use its reasonable endeavours to comply with any date or dates for despatch or delivery of the goods stated in the Contract, but unless the contract expressly otherwise provides, time shall not be of the essence of the Contract and such date or date shall constitute only statements of expectation and shall not be binding. If notwithstanding that the Supplier has used its reasonable endeavours it fails to despatch or deliver goods by such date or dates, such failure shall not constitute a breach of the Contract and the Buyer shall not be entitled to treat the Contract as thereby repudiated or to rescind it or any related Contract in whole or in part or to claim compensation for such failure.
22. Ownership of goods shall not pass from Hargreaves-Synergie until all outstanding monies have been paid, but risk of damage will pass on delivery. We reserve the right to sue for the invoice price even though ownership of the goods has not been passed on. We also reserve the right to enter premises to recover the goods.
23. The Supplier shall not be under any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising from any loss of use or loss of profit, interruption of business or any other indirect, special or consequential losses of any type arising or alleged to have arisen out of any act or default of the Supplier in respect of its obligations hereunder.
24. The buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount due and payable to the Seller under this or any other Contract because of any dispute or claim by the Buyer in respect of faulty goods or any other alleged breach of Contract nor shall the buyer be entitled to setoff against any amount payable under the Contract, and monies which are then due and payable by the Supplier or in respect of which the Supplier disputes liability.
25. The Buyer agrees that the Supplier shall have the right at any time before delivery of the Goods to withdraw any discount and/ or revise any prices quoted if, after the Supplier’s acceptance of any order, (1.) 26. There is an increase or decrease in the Suppliers generally applicable prices for such (or similar) goods, or (2) there is an increase or decrease in the cost to the Supplier of supplying the Goods whether by reason of exchange rate fluctuations, third party changes or otherwise.
27. There will be an administration charge of up to 20% for re-stocking if an order is cancelled once Hargreaves-Synergie have made a commitment with manufacturers.
28. Hargreaves-Synergie reserve the right to request 50% of monies prior to order being processed for orders to the value of £10,000 or more.
Data Protection Act 1998
1. We may transfer information about you to our financiers, who:
(a) may use, analyse and assess information about you, including the nature of your transactions and exchange such information with other members of their group of companies and others , for credit or financial assessment, market research, statistical analysis, insurance claim, underwriting and training purposes and in making
payments and servicing their agreement with us;
(b) from time to time, may make searches of your record at credit reference agencies where your record with such agencies may include searches made and information given by other businesses; details of their searches will be kept by such agencies but will not be seen by other organisations that may make searches;
(c) may give information about you and your indebtedness to the following
(i) our or their insurers for underwriting and claims purposes;
(ii) any guarantor or indemnifier of your or our obligations to enable them to assess such obligations;
(iii) their bankers or any advisers acting on their behalf ;
(iv) any business to whom your indebtedness or our arrangements with our financiers may be transferred – to facilitate such transfer;
(d) may monitor and/or record any phone calls you may have with them, for training and/or security purposes;
(e) in the event that they transfer all or any of their rights and obligations under their agreement with us to a third party, may transfer information about you to enable the third party to enforce their rights or comply with the obligations.
2. We will provide you with details of our financiers on request, including a contact telephone number if you want to have details of the credit reference agencies and other third parties referred to above from whom they obtain and to whom they may give information about you. You also have a right to receive a copy of certain information they hold about you if you apply to them in writing. However a fee will be payable.